Project Description

Coaching

BOOK THIS TREATMENT

Coaching

BOOK THIS TREATMENT

Empowerment Coaching

The goal of empowerment coaching is to become aware of where you resonate emotionally and energetically in your life, in order to heal and shift into higher levels of empowerment. This type of coaching involves healing and processing of emotions that keep us stuck so that we can move forward to create the life we truly desire. Once we heal the emotional energies that come in the way of our greatest potential, we open up space to create and express our life force from an empowered state of being. Many find these sessions to be enlightening and empowering as they increase awareness and understanding of themselves in deeper ways. These sessions incorporate but are not limited to the use of empowerment processes, energy psychology processes, emotional freedom tapping technique, and Intuition.

These sessions are offered over the phone as well as in person.

One Hour $125

Package of 3 Sessions $300

Emotional Intelligence Coaching

Turn your greatest weakness into your greatest strength by learning the science, and easy to implement skill set behind emotional intelligence. Harness your inner wisdom by solving problems and guiding social interactions with ease.

Together we can turn choice into positive action for all involved

One Hour $125

Grief Recovery Coaching

Creating closure has never felt so good and become so easy. Whether you are suffering from an emotional loss, grief or unexpected change this simple to use technique will help any emotional griever heal from the pain of any relationship (human or pet).

One Hour $125

Relationship/ Couples Coaching

Learn how to manage conflict in a healthy and positive way using researched-based skills that can dramatically strengthen your relationship, repair the damages, and create a new sense of love, trust and order.

One Hour $125

Coaching – Life360

Self Resilience Training

Get the tools and strategies to combat stress, depression, anxiety, and social/ emotional issue that can often creep up on us. By learning the tools now, you will have them in your back pocket for when you need them the most.

One Hour $125

Hypnosis

BOOK THIS TREATMENT

Hypnosis

BOOK THIS TREATMENT

Hypnosis – Weight Management (loss)

90% of weight loss happens in the mind. The other 10% is food and diet. Accelerate your transformation now.

3 to 5 sessions – $118 per session

Hypnosis – Smoking

Smoking is not only habitual it’s also addictive. It quickly becomes a mind game when you decide to quit. Learn how to replace this habit while you manage your withdrawals with ease.

4 sessions – $475 – Habit replacement
8 sessions – $875 –Withdrawal management

Hypnosis – Alcohol

Deep seeded coping happens. Break free from unhelpful coping habits by retraining your mind in as quick as 5 sessions.

5 to 10 sessions – $118 per session

Hypnosis – Self Esteem Improvement

Breathing confidence while balancing anxieties and expectations all from the comfort of your mind. By transforming your mind in comfort you will have trained it for resilience when stressful situations hit.

5 to 10 sessions – $118 per session

Self-Inquiry leads to Self-Awareness which leads to greater success!